Welcome to Rousseaux Group
Our group is interested in the development of new strategies to address current limitations and explore new areas in catalysis and synthetic organic chemistry. Our research involves aspects of supramolecular chemistry, organometallic chemistry and reaction mechanism elucidation.
If you are interested in joining our lab, please contact Prof. Rousseaux at email@example.com. Potential graduate students are also encouraged to visit the Department of Chemistry website for further information.
- Our paper, in collaboration with the Aspuru-Guzik group, on the development of a redox-active leaving-group for cyclopropanol C(sp3)–O arylation has been accepted in JACS. Congratulations to Reggie, John and Gabe!
- The lab reopens after a >3-month shutdown due to COVID-19. Stay safe everyone!
- We say goodbye to Piers St-Onge (CHM 499 student). Congratulations on completing your undergraduate degree!
- Congratulations to Mike, Tyler and Anthony, who have received NSERC doctoral awards to support their graduate studies!
- Purvish returns from a 4-month internship at Inception Sciences and Repare Therapeutics in Montreal. Welcome back Purvish!
- We say goodbye to Julia who has completed her co-op placement in our lab.
- Our paper on the Ni-catalyzed reductive cyanation of aryl halides has been accepted in JACS. Congratulations to Reggie, Josh and Purvish!
- The group attends the 2019 QOMSBOC conference hosted by the University of Ottawa. Reggie, Nick, Racquel, Tyler and Josh give poster presentations. Mike gives an oral presentation. Well done everyone!
Department of Chemistry
University of Toronto
80 St. George St.
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3H6
Room: DB 475