We welcome all customers with electronics and computing needs - internal to the Chemistry Department, external Departments at the University of Toronto and other Academic Institutions and external businesses. We charge hourly rates and materials for the services offered. Customers can obtain current service rates and work order forms by contacting us.
- A work order has to be completed by the customer to initiate a service request. It is responcibility of the customer to complete accurately on the work order the following information
- Customer contact information
- Description of the request including serial numbers of other information identifying the equipment
- Payment information
- Authorization Signature
- Accepted payment methods are UofT FIS numbers and Credit Cards.
- If paying by Credit Card
- 1 hour labour is charged before accepting the equipment and it is applied towards initial troublehooting. It is non-refundable charge and does not guarantee successful repair.
- Full payment is required before picking up the repaired equipment.
- We will be accepting only equipment that we can work on during the next 5 business days. Customers will be asked to schedule another time to drop off the equipment if we cannot accept it for repair immediately.