Welcome to the ChemClub Store - everything you need in one convenient location!
ChemClub accepts cash, debit (TAP ONLY), and credit!
Check out the following links for more information:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need for my chemistry labs?
- Items for sale and price list
- Current hours and directions to the stores
Going into your first chemistry lab? Here's what you'll need to bring the first day!
- Safety First! Long pants, shoes that cover your toes (no sandals or flip flops), and a hair tie if you have long hair
- Lab coat
- Indirectly-vented chemical splash goggles
- 10 pairs of Nitrile gloves
- Hard-cover bound lab notebook (where you take notes about your experiment)
- Current edition of the lab manual (contains experiment information, procedures and lab assignments)
- Permanent marker
- A bag to hold it all!
We sell lab notebooks, lab manuals, lab coats, permanent markers, safety goggles, and specialized gloves. Please see our item and price list for more information!
Chem Club offers an Essentials Package that includes everything you need for your lab, other than the lab manual! The package includes a lab notebook, a pair of safety goggles, a lab coat, 10 pairs of nitrile gloves, a glassware marker, and a Chem Club tote bag* to carry it all to your labs...all at an amazing discount! Check out the prices here!
Note: All prices include all applicable sales tax. Prices are correct as of September 2019; however, they may change without notice.
The ChemClub Store is run entirely by student volunteers. We are your one-stop-shop for all things related to your chemistry lab course. Our undergraduate packages save students money, and feed money back into the Chemistry Department for events and student activities. We are conveniently located on the second floor of the Lash Miller Chemistry building (LM), right beside the undergraduate labs.
Can't make it during regular hours? Please arrange a time with us in advance. We work in research laboratories and are unable to leave to meet you immediately when you send an email. Thank you for your understanding!